Your Free Guide to Obtain a Cryptographic Algorithm Validation in Ten Simple Steps.
The purpose of this free guide by AEGISOLVE is to provide a step-by-step overview of how to obtain a cryptographic algorithm validation.
Refreshed with a brand-new Appendix, new content in the eBook will help guide you through the transition from CAVS 21.4 to the new ACVTS.
In this free guide, you will learn:
- NEW - What makes ACVTS different from CAVS
- NEW - Examples of the new vector request/response files
- How to find accredited FIPS labs.
- How to work with limited resources to achieve government cryptographic security compliance.
- Details on all phases of the cryptographic algorithm validation process.
- Free resources available with respect to cryptographic algorithm validations.
- How to avoid paying consultants hefty fees for simple guidance.
On working with AEGISOLVE:
“Aegisolve is spot-on when it comes to advice about not buying into the hype of consultants that have no scope of FIPS accreditation.” said Dan Gordon, CEO of MyWorkDrive
Request a Compliance Assessment with AEGISOLVE
Readyto ensure your company is in compliance with FIPS 140-2, Security Requirements for Cryptographic Modules requirements as they relate to Level 3 Single-chip physical security? AEGISOLVE can help.
Submit a request for a detailed preliminary assessment of what your company requires for full compliance.